Wood CNC router from China wood CNC router manufacturer
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
300 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
4 spindle Wood CNC router 1325 from China manufacturer
Wood CNC Router Picture
Wood CNC Router machine
(1) Square linear guide tracks provide large loading capacity.
(2) Double-nut ball screws from German offer high working accuracy.
(3) Restoring function enable the machine continue to work after sudden store, such as accident, tool broken.
(4) Sample made out is not only delicate without serrature, the bottom is also smooth and in high edge sharpness.
(5) Square Guide way of Y axis is optional for high accuracy request in large size material.
X,Y,Z Working Area
X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy
X, Y Structure
Shaft Linear Bearings
Shaft Linear Bearings
Max. Consume power
Max. Working Speed
Spindle Power Motor
6.0KW Chinese air-cooling spindle
G Code, *uoo, *mmg, *plt
Nc studio System
X,Y Working Delicacy
Ucancam software, Artcam software, Option
Relative humidity: 30%~75%
Main parts of CNC stone carving machine
Engraving samples of CNC stone carving machine
Our factory and workshop
Our products' certificate
FAQ 1.Question: what is this machine used for? Do i need a cnc router? If you are here I assume you are thinking about buying a CNC router or some other CNC machine. Without a doubt these are amazing machines that can improve your business or project tremendously. However, there are many other types of CNC robotics that may be better fitting for your application. This machine can be used for furnitures engraving, room decorations, industrial equipment parts, music instrument, mold, art&craft, building models and advertisment industry.
2.Question: How can i find a machine which can satisfy my requirement within my budget? Which one is the right one for me? First lets answer the following questions. 1)What type of materials do you plan to cut or engrave? ( Wood,Particle Board,Plastic,Foam,Composites,Glass,Aluminum )
2)What is the most complex design you foresee cutting? The complexity of the design is another important considerations. What is meant by this is primarily the overall size and depth of cut per axis. Do you plan to use the machine for cutting, carving, drilling, or all of the above?
3)What kind of tolerances do you need to hold? Now this is something that I am sure you have already considered but it is still worth discussing. A router is capable of leaving a near perfect finish while surfacing and overall the tolerances are good. A decent machine, you should expect a tolerance of .001" or better for a given distance.
3.Question: How to buy? whats the main procedure? First, we come to a final conclusion with agreement. May this step will cost more than months even years. Scond, I prepare you the proforma invoice as we agreed. Third, you bring the proforma invoce to the bank and do the advance payment transfer. Fourth, after you showed me the bank slip, we factory start to produce your machine. Fifth, machine finished within 13 working days, then we do the delivery and you finish the balance. Sixth, You receive the machine in your port and pick it up to your workshop.
4. Question: What is the machine warranty? If any parts fault due to quality how can i do ? Our machine are with 13 months qualtiy warranty. within 13 months, if any parts failed due to qualtiy, we will send you the replacement parts in no time and we provide 24 hours online technical support to you. Any time you meet any problem, just contact us.
Please feel free to contact me for any other questions, it would be my honor to help you!
Looking for agents/distributor all over the world!